14:30:39 <asmacdo> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2019-07-30
14:30:39 <asmacdo> #info asmacdo has joined triage
14:30:39 <asmacdo> !start
14:30:39 <pulpbot> Meeting started Tue Jul 30 14:30:39 2019 UTC.  The chair is asmacdo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:30:39 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:30:39 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2019-07-30'
14:30:39 <pulpbot> asmacdo: asmacdo has joined triage
14:30:44 <daviddavis> #info daviddavis has joined triage
14:30:44 <daviddavis> !here
14:30:44 <pulpbot> daviddavis: daviddavis has joined triage
14:30:52 <dalley> #info dalley has joined triage
14:30:52 <dalley> !here
14:30:52 <pulpbot> dalley: dalley has joined triage
14:31:05 <dkliban> #info dkliban has joined triage
14:31:05 <dkliban> !here
14:31:05 <pulpbot> dkliban: dkliban has joined triage
14:31:37 <dawalker> #info dawalker has joined triage
14:31:37 <dawalker> !here
14:31:38 <pulpbot> dawalker: dawalker has joined triage
14:31:50 <asmacdo> !next
14:31:51 <asmacdo> #topic https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5192
14:31:51 <pulpbot> asmacdo: 2 issues left to triage: 5192, 5190
14:31:52 <pulpbot> RM 5192 - jhutar@redhat.com - NEW - pulp_file workflows docs mixes distribution and publication
14:31:53 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
14:31:53 <mikedep333> !here
14:31:54 <fabricioo0> #info fabricioo0 has joined triage
14:31:54 <fabricioo0> !here
14:31:54 <pulpbot> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5192
14:31:55 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
14:31:56 <pulpbot> fabricioo0: fabricioo0 has joined triage
14:32:03 <ggainey> #info ggainey has joined triage
14:32:03 <ggainey> !here
14:32:03 <pulpbot> ggainey: ggainey has joined triage
14:32:34 <daviddavis> accept and add to sprint
14:32:53 <asmacdo> +1 / oops :)
14:33:01 <asmacdo> #idea Proposed for #5192: accept and add to sprint
14:33:01 <asmacdo> !propose other accept and add to sprint
14:33:01 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Proposed for #5192: accept and add to sprint
14:33:17 <ppicka> #info ppicka has joined triage
14:33:17 <ppicka> !here
14:33:17 <pulpbot> ppicka: ppicka has joined triage
14:33:27 <dkliban> +1
14:33:28 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
14:33:28 <ttereshc> !here
14:33:28 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
14:33:36 <asmacdo> #agreed accept and add to sprint
14:33:36 <asmacdo> !accept
14:33:36 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Current proposal accepted: accept and add to sprint
14:33:37 <asmacdo> #topic https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5190
14:33:37 <pulpbot> asmacdo: 1 issues left to triage: 5190
14:33:38 <pulpbot> RM 5190 - sajha - NEW - Documentation: Upload API commit endpoint deletes upload request
14:33:39 <pulpbot> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5190
14:33:42 <daviddavis> accept and add to sprint
14:33:46 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
14:33:46 <ipanova> !here
14:33:46 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
14:33:47 <ttereshc> +1
14:33:48 <asmacdo> #idea Proposed for #5190: accept and add to sprint
14:33:48 <asmacdo> !propose other accept and add to sprint
14:33:48 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Proposed for #5190: accept and add to sprint
14:33:54 <daviddavis> also add docs tag
14:33:57 <dkliban> +1
14:34:05 <dalley> +1
14:34:07 <ipanova> +1
14:34:16 <dawalker> +1
14:34:24 <ppicka> +1
14:34:39 <asmacdo> #agreed accept and add to sprint
14:34:39 <asmacdo> !accept
14:34:39 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Current proposal accepted: accept and add to sprint
14:34:40 <pulpbot> asmacdo: No issues to triage.
14:34:45 <asmacdo> open floor
14:34:55 <daviddavis> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5118
14:35:10 <asmacdo> !issue 5118
14:35:10 <asmacdo> #topic https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5118
14:35:11 <pulpbot> RM 5118 - daviddavis - NEW - We're not running flake8 against pulp/pulp
14:35:12 <pulpbot> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5118
14:35:14 <daviddavis> I wonder if we should add 5118 to our sprint?
14:35:23 <dkliban> yeah
14:35:45 <dkliban> it's been disabled for a while
14:35:47 <dkliban> a year
14:36:18 <daviddavis> yea, and there are a lot of failures. not sure how many are legit though but I spotted at least a couple that were.
14:36:21 <dalley> I'm not sure it's super valuable to add back
14:36:45 <daviddavis> why is that?
14:36:50 <asmacdo> pulp/pulp does still use pep8speaks right?
14:36:58 <daviddavis> let me check
14:36:59 <dalley> it does
14:37:21 <daviddavis> how are we getting flake8 incompatible code then?
14:37:54 <daviddavis> looks like pep8speaks isn't configured properly
14:37:58 <daviddavis> it needs new permissions
14:38:52 <dalley> I should say *or at least it did, at one point
14:39:36 <dkliban> so i think we should fix this
14:39:44 <dkliban> and continue to enforce it
14:40:02 <daviddavis> if we are developing in pulp/pulp, I think so too
14:40:16 <ggainey> conur
14:40:16 <dkliban> we are
14:40:19 <ggainey> concur even
14:40:29 <daviddavis> heh
14:40:41 <ggainey> pulp2 is going to be around for a while - and keeping the codebase consistent in late-maintenance is even more important
14:40:54 <dalley> +1
14:40:55 <daviddavis> not only consistent but also linted
14:41:02 <asmacdo> so regardless of pep8speaks, we want to enable flake8 testing in travis, yes
14:41:02 <ggainey> daviddavis: yeah zaclyt
14:41:24 <dkliban> let's add this issue to the sprint ... maybe add some more details to it though
14:41:45 <daviddavis> I can update it
14:41:51 <ggainey> kk
14:42:10 <ttereshc> more details are configure pep8speaks properly and flake8 in travis?
14:43:25 <ggainey> ttereshc: sounds right to me?
14:43:30 <daviddavis> yea
14:43:37 <ttereshc> ok, thanks
14:43:47 <asmacdo> cool
14:43:51 <asmacdo> anyone else got one?
14:43:56 <ttereshc> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5008
14:44:14 <ttereshc> I updated it today - the solution section
14:44:26 <ttereshc> and I sent e-mail to pulp-dev
14:44:32 <ggainey> right
14:44:43 <ttereshc> I think we should agree on something soon and start working on it
14:45:02 <asmacdo> !issue 5008
14:45:03 <asmacdo> #topic https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5008
14:45:04 <pulpbot> RM 5008 - ttereshc - NEW - No way to enforce content specific uniqueness constaints in a repo version
14:45:05 <pulpbot> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5008
14:45:19 <daviddavis> I agree
14:45:34 <asmacdo> discussion seems to have consensus
14:45:39 <ggainey> +1
14:46:11 <ttereshc> asmacdo, what about you? I think you were not in favor of this approach
14:46:48 <asmacdo> ttereshc: i did not like the idea of "hooks" but i think the "within repo uniqueness keys" are fine
14:47:17 <mikedep333> dkliban: https://github.com/pulp/pulp-rpm-prerequisites/pull/7#issuecomment-516452069
14:47:21 <mikedep333> gotta go, bbl
14:48:05 <ttereshc> asmacdo, ok
14:48:21 <ttereshc> so how about adding it to the sprint?
14:48:26 <daviddavis> +1
14:48:29 <asmacdo> sure
14:48:49 <asmacdo> #idea Proposed for #5008: add to sprint
14:48:49 <asmacdo> ! propose other add to sprint
14:48:49 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Proposed for #5008: add to sprint
14:48:58 <ggainey> +1
14:49:29 <asmacdo> #agreed add to sprint
14:49:29 <asmacdo> !accept
14:49:29 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Current proposal accepted: add to sprint
14:49:30 <pulpbot> asmacdo: No issues to triage.
14:49:32 <ttereshc> ty
14:50:17 <daviddavis> ooo there's anotherbmbouter
14:51:09 <ttereshc> :)
14:52:09 <ggainey> 2! 2 bmbouters!  AH ah ah ahhhh!
14:52:14 <asmacdo> !issue 2bmbouters
14:52:14 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Error: '2bmbouters' is not a valid positive integer.
14:52:33 <ggainey> oh i dunno, he always seems pretty positive to me
14:52:58 <ggainey> on the *other* hand, it might just be that he's complex (which is true)
14:52:59 <asmacdo> i guess dkliban taught him cloning
14:53:01 <dkliban> anotherbmbouter can't speak cause his nick is not registrred
14:53:09 <ggainey> so anotherbmbouter is just the imaginary part
14:53:11 <asmacdo> #endmeeting
14:53:11 <asmacdo> !end