14:30:22 <asmacdo> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2019-09-06
14:30:22 <asmacdo> #info asmacdo has joined triage
14:30:22 <asmacdo> !start
14:30:22 <pulpbot> Meeting started Fri Sep  6 14:30:22 2019 UTC.  The chair is asmacdo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:30:22 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:30:22 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2019-09-06'
14:30:22 <pulpbot> asmacdo: asmacdo has joined triage
14:30:23 <dawalker> !here
14:30:23 <dawalker> #info dawalker has joined triage
14:30:24 <pulpbot> dawalker: dawalker has joined triage
14:30:39 <mikedep333> I'll just join in from my phone.
14:30:44 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
14:30:44 <mikedep333> !here
14:30:45 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
14:30:53 <asmacdo> !next
14:30:54 <asmacdo> #topic https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5409
14:30:54 <pulpbot> asmacdo: 1 issues left to triage: 5409
14:30:55 <pulpbot> RM 5409 - dkliban@redhat.com - NEW - Containers are built when testing docs and publishing to PyPI
14:30:56 <pulpbot> https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5409
14:30:57 <dawalker> shouldn't take long if there's only one issue
14:31:18 <dkliban> we should accept and add to sprint
14:31:23 <dkliban> i believe mikedep333 is going to work on this
14:31:26 <dkliban> #info dkliban has joined triage
14:31:26 <dkliban> !here
14:31:26 <pulpbot> dkliban: dkliban has joined triage
14:31:28 <asmacdo> #idea Proposed for #5409: accept and add to sprint
14:31:28 <asmacdo> !propose other accept and add to sprint
14:31:28 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Proposed for #5409: accept and add to sprint
14:31:33 <mikedep333> So for 5409, you are talking about the buildatrix, right?
14:31:37 <dawalker> +1
14:31:38 <dalley> #info dalley has joined triage
14:31:38 <dalley> !here
14:31:38 <pulpbot> dalley: dalley has joined triage
14:31:47 <dkliban> mikedep333: yeah
14:31:49 <mikedep333> TEST, DOCS, and BINDINGS?
14:31:52 <dkliban> yes
14:32:01 <mikedep333> Docs needs the containers I think.
14:32:12 <dkliban> oh yeah
14:32:14 <daviddavis> #info daviddavis has joined triage
14:32:14 <daviddavis> !here
14:32:14 <pulpbot> daviddavis: daviddavis has joined triage
14:32:15 <dkliban> for the rest api
14:32:20 <mikedep333> But perhaps bindings doesn't?
14:32:36 <dkliban> bindings testing requires them also
14:32:44 <mikedep333> Yeah
14:32:47 <dkliban> however, we don't need it when we just want to publish the package to pypi
14:33:12 <mikedep333> Oh, right. The Cron job?
14:33:30 <dkliban> it's the publish-plugin-to-pypi ... for tagged builds
14:33:44 <dkliban> anyway, we can discuss more on the issue
14:34:04 <asmacdo> #agreed accept and add to sprint
14:34:04 <asmacdo> !accept
14:34:04 <pulpbot> asmacdo: Current proposal accepted: accept and add to sprint
14:34:05 <pulpbot> asmacdo: No issues to triage.
14:34:11 <mikedep333> Ok, and rewrite the issue.
14:34:20 <dkliban> yeah
14:34:24 <dkliban> i'll update it
14:34:30 <asmacdo> open floor anyone?
14:34:38 <dkliban> yeah ...
14:34:52 <dkliban> actually, never mind
14:34:57 <asmacdo> I didnt get any responses about someone taking over triage, so please ping me if you are interested
14:36:21 <asmacdo> #endmeeting