13:01:31 <ttereshc> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2020-10-13 pulpcore 3.8.0 check-in meeting
13:01:31 <ttereshc> !start "pulpcore 3.8.0 check-in meeting"
13:01:31 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
13:01:31 <pulpbot> Meeting started Tue Oct 13 13:01:31 2020 UTC.  The chair is ttereshc. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:01:31 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:01:31 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2020-10-13_pulpcore_3.8.0_check-in_meeting'
13:01:31 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
13:01:39 <x9c4> #info x9c4 has joined triage
13:01:39 <x9c4> !here
13:01:39 <pulpbot> x9c4: x9c4 has joined triage
13:02:16 <dkliban> #info dkliban has joined triage
13:02:16 <dkliban> !here
13:02:16 <pulpbot> dkliban: dkliban has joined triage
13:02:18 <bmbouter> #info bmbouter has joined triage
13:02:18 <bmbouter> !here
13:02:18 <pulpbot> bmbouter: bmbouter has joined triage
13:02:19 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
13:02:19 <ipanova> !here
13:02:19 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
13:02:44 <ttereshc> let me see if everyone is here
13:02:52 <ttereshc> daviddavis is not joining today
13:03:41 <ttereshc> a couple more folks are missing , I hope they'll join.
13:04:03 <ttereshc> Do we have anything which nees to go into 3.8 and is not complete yet?
13:04:19 <ttereshc> whether it is pulpcore or pulp_installer?
13:05:20 <ttereshc> daviddavis asked if we could include this one https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6559, he expects a PR to be ready in a couple of days
13:05:31 <ipanova> the milestone is empty? https://pulp.plan.io/versions/146
13:05:54 <ttereshc> here are the link for issues in modified https://bit.ly/3jVFCOm
13:06:22 <ttereshc> if milestone is empty, it means there are no blocking items.
13:06:28 <ttereshc> if my understanding is correct
13:06:31 <dkliban> yeah
13:06:32 <ipanova> ttereshc: yeah my thought as well
13:06:37 <ttereshc> great
13:06:50 <ipanova> ack on including david's PR
13:07:03 <ttereshc> fao89, mikedep333, any concerns for the installer?
13:07:09 <ttereshc> or dkliban ^
13:07:41 <dkliban> i think we are still getting some SELinux things figured out
13:08:05 <ttereshc> are they released separately or as a part of the installer?
13:08:14 <dkliban> separately
13:08:30 <dkliban> i think the installer should be good to go
13:09:01 <ttereshc> are they caused by somehting introduced in this release? just to understand whether the selinux issues are blocking or not
13:09:06 <ttereshc> ok
13:09:30 <bmbouter> I agree
13:09:34 <dkliban> no ... the selinux issues have existed
13:09:40 <fao89> ttereshc: no concerns from my side
13:09:51 <ttereshc> alright, I don't see any concerns, feel free to bring them any time later. Let's have a quick sync-up on Monday?
13:09:58 <fao89> #info fao89 has joined triage
13:09:58 <fao89> !here
13:09:58 <pulpbot> fao89: fao89 has joined triage
13:10:15 <ipanova> ttereshc: yes
13:10:19 <ttereshc> the release is planned for Tuesday and on Friday we are off.
13:10:27 <ttereshc> Ok, great. Thank you all!
13:10:30 <ttereshc> #endmeeting
13:10:30 <ttereshc> !end