16:15:13 <daviddavis> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2020-12-02
16:15:13 <daviddavis> #info daviddavis has joined triage
16:15:13 <daviddavis> !start
16:15:13 <pulpbot> Meeting started Wed Dec  2 16:15:13 2020 UTC.  The chair is daviddavis. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:15:13 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:15:13 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2020-12-02'
16:15:13 <pulpbot> daviddavis: daviddavis has joined triage
16:15:30 <daviddavis> let's start by looking at the issues
16:15:42 <daviddavis> here are the open ones: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/issues?fixed_version_id=152&set_filter=1&status_id=o
16:17:53 <ggainey> #info ggainey has joined triage
16:17:53 <ggainey> !here
16:17:53 <pulpbot> ggainey: ggainey has joined triage
16:18:08 <daviddavis> first up is https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7908
16:18:41 <daviddavis> ggainey: what's the ETA on this?
16:18:49 <ggainey> yup - I need to brainstorm w/bmbouter about the 'right way' to handle moving/deprecating the affected exception, the code is otherwise complete
16:18:58 <daviddavis> great
16:19:01 <ggainey> should have a PR today, tomorrow at the latest
16:19:09 <daviddavis> sweet
16:19:23 <daviddavis> ok next is https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7561
16:19:27 <daviddavis> ipanova: any eta on this?
16:19:35 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
16:19:35 <ttereshc> !here
16:19:35 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
16:19:37 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
16:19:37 <ipanova> !here
16:19:37 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
16:19:53 <ipanova> unfortunately i did not have any progress on this
16:19:59 <ipanova> bmbouter: what about you?^ :)
16:20:00 <bmbouter> #info bmbouter has joined triage
16:20:00 <bmbouter> !here
16:20:00 <pulpbot> bmbouter: bmbouter has joined triage
16:20:08 <bmbouter> I thought this started at half hour, sorry
16:20:18 <daviddavis> no worries
16:20:46 <ipanova> i looked into this yesterday and a bit today, but still no resolution.
16:20:56 <bmbouter> ipanova: I'm still planning on this, I've gotten a lot cleared off the plate and I'm planning to get into it soon
16:21:00 <bmbouter> soon like today/tomorrow
16:21:43 <fao89> #info fao89 has joined triage
16:21:43 <fao89> !here
16:21:43 <pulpbot> fao89: fao89 has joined triage
16:21:45 <daviddavis> will that be enough time to get ipanova's PR merged by friday?
16:22:02 <bmbouter> I don't know, but I think that is the working goal
16:22:06 <ipanova> i hope so
16:22:12 <daviddavis> ok cool
16:22:17 <bmbouter> that is my goal at least
16:22:31 <bmbouter> my apologies ina for not being able to get to it sooner :/
16:22:47 <daviddavis> next issue is https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6671
16:22:57 <daviddavis> this is still at new
16:23:10 <bmbouter> oh yeah I was supposed to work on this
16:23:10 <ipanova> bmbouter: that's ok, i just feel stuck and not being to progress on this even if i try :)
16:23:21 <bmbouter> ipanova: I know. we'll get there though somehow
16:23:26 <ipanova> cool
16:23:28 <bmbouter> 6671 is an easy fix, like 1 hour
16:23:38 <daviddavis> ok
16:24:09 <daviddavis> last issue is https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6559
16:24:24 <daviddavis> PR is open and I have some changes to push but I just need to test them
16:24:33 <daviddavis> so I am hoping today/tomorrow to get it merged
16:24:39 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
16:24:39 <mikedep333> !here
16:24:39 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
16:24:43 <ggainey> daviddavis: ping me when you're ready and I'll review as well
16:24:48 <daviddavis> ggainey++
16:24:48 <pulpbot> daviddavis: ggainey's karma is now 66
16:24:49 <ppicka> #info ppicka has joined triage
16:24:49 <ppicka> !here
16:24:50 <ttereshc> and mee
16:24:50 <pulpbot> ppicka: ppicka has joined triage
16:24:55 <daviddavis> hehe
16:25:07 <daviddavis> ok, next I wanted to talk about the release pipeline
16:25:08 <ggainey> daviddavis: I might add importer/import to CLI over the weekend :)
16:25:16 <ggainey> kk
16:25:27 <daviddavis> ggainey: ah I was planning on working on that but that's cool
16:25:39 <ggainey> let's see where we are on Friday, yeah?
16:25:42 <daviddavis> +1
16:25:49 <daviddavis> is fao89 here?
16:25:56 <fao89> I am
16:25:57 <daviddavis> I think the release pipeline is in good shape
16:26:04 <fao89> I agree
16:26:13 <daviddavis> ok great
16:26:14 * ggainey cheers wildly
16:26:22 <fao89> released pulp_npm, pulp_ansible and pulp_deb
16:26:28 <daviddavis> we fixed one last issue this morning
16:26:38 <ggainey> Release The Kraken^H^H^H^H^H^Hpuilpcore!
16:26:52 <daviddavis> I don't see PULP_DOCS_KEY set for pulpcore though
16:26:58 <daviddavis> I can follow up with dkliban
16:27:24 <daviddavis> last thing I wanted to talk aobut was the release blog post
16:27:33 <daviddavis> normally mcorr writes this but she is out this month
16:27:44 <daviddavis> should we skip it, find someone else, or ask her to write it when she comes back?
16:28:43 <bmbouter> I think skipping it is ok for one release, or asking her to write when she returns
16:28:58 <daviddavis> yea, there's not many features in this release fwiw
16:29:30 <daviddavis> any objections?
16:29:45 <ggainey> mmm, sounds ok to me
16:29:54 <daviddavis> cool, any other topics to discuss related to 3.9?
16:30:01 <ggainey> should we think about a aversion of pulp_community_tools for Pulp3?
16:30:12 <ggainey> (I used it to gen the pulp2 release announcements and it's pretty cool)
16:30:52 <ggainey> bmbouter++
16:30:52 <pulpbot> ggainey: bmbouter's karma is now 314
16:30:54 * daviddavis looks to bmbouter
16:31:02 <bmbouter> I think towncrier is kind of playing that role right now
16:31:10 <ggainey> oooh, that's fair, yeah
16:31:19 <bmbouter> the thing that mcorr's posts do that is unique (and so valuable) is that it's written by humans for humans
16:31:32 <ggainey> +1
16:31:34 <daviddavis> what if I'm a robot though
16:31:40 <ggainey> aren't we all?
16:31:44 <daviddavis> hehe
16:31:50 <daviddavis> do we need another go/no-go meeting?
16:31:50 <bmbouter> the hardware is just wetter
16:31:58 <bmbouter> we do I think
16:32:04 <daviddavis> friday?
16:32:06 <ggainey> yup - just a buncha meat-robots, w/faulty programming :)
16:32:08 <bmbouter> unfortunately, yes
16:32:12 <ggainey> kk
16:32:16 <daviddavis> I will schedule it
16:32:18 <bmbouter> ty
16:32:45 <daviddavis> last call for anything else
16:33:01 <ttereshc> thanks for shepherding the release
16:33:03 * ggainey raises hand - need a beer please
16:33:07 <ggainey> +1
16:33:10 <ggainey> daviddavis++
16:33:10 <pulpbot> ggainey: daviddavis's karma is now 405
16:33:13 <daviddavis> :D
16:33:16 <daviddavis> #endmeeting
16:33:16 <daviddavis> !end