15:02:13 <daviddavis> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2020-12-04
15:02:13 <daviddavis> #info daviddavis has joined triage
15:02:13 <daviddavis> !start
15:02:13 <pulpbot> Meeting started Fri Dec  4 15:02:13 2020 UTC.  The chair is daviddavis. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:02:13 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:02:13 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2020-12-04'
15:02:13 <pulpbot> daviddavis: daviddavis has joined triage
15:02:18 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
15:02:18 <ttereshc> !here
15:02:18 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
15:02:21 <ggainey> #info ggainey has joined triage
15:02:21 <ggainey> !here
15:02:21 <pulpbot> ggainey: ggainey has joined triage
15:02:39 <daviddavis> we have two open issues https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/issues?fixed_version_id=152&set_filter=1&status_id=o
15:02:51 <dalley> #info dalley has joined triage
15:02:51 <dalley> !here
15:02:51 <pulpbot> dalley: dalley has joined triage
15:02:51 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
15:02:51 <ipanova> !here
15:02:53 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
15:03:12 <dkliban> #info dkliban has joined triage
15:03:12 <dkliban> !here
15:03:12 <pulpbot> dkliban: dkliban has joined triage
15:03:16 <ggainey> progress is good
15:03:16 <daviddavis> I think the first one we could merge today although it sounds like we may need to add to it later
15:03:41 <daviddavis> I was wondering if https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7561 should be a tech preview?
15:04:19 <ipanova> i expect us having additional changes and not backwards incompatible
15:04:47 <daviddavis> ok, if you're confident then that's fine with me
15:05:06 <ipanova> i am not opposed having the label either
15:05:07 <ggainey> looks like bmbouter just took 6671
15:05:09 <ggainey> bmbouter++
15:05:09 <pulpbot> ggainey: bmbouter's karma is now 318
15:05:21 <daviddavis> cool, he said it would be a couple hours to fix it
15:05:30 <daviddavis> so I'm guessing december 7th still looks good?
15:05:47 <bmbouter> I think so
15:05:50 <ggainey> +1
15:05:54 <bmbouter> I have two goals post my fix and review ipanova's PR
15:06:01 <daviddavis> should we try to get correlation id in to 3.9? https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/1017
15:06:02 <bmbouter> which I already think was looking pretty good
15:06:32 <bmbouter> personally I would like to but I know it's been debated some
15:06:43 <fao89> #info fao89 has joined triage
15:06:43 <fao89> !here
15:06:43 <pulpbot> fao89: fao89 has joined triage
15:06:45 <ipanova> daviddavis: the changes look quite straightforward to me
15:06:49 <bmbouter> basically if someone can review and test it and that happens today yes, if not no
15:07:01 <daviddavis> that sounds good to me. does anyone have time today?
15:07:03 <ggainey> if we think corr-id might change, I'd still rather see it in 3.9 as tech-prev, than not
15:07:05 <ipanova> i have reviewed but have not tested bmbouter
15:07:28 <ttereshc> I can review and test
15:07:38 <daviddavis> I don't see correlation id changing but I'm also happy to label it as tech preview
15:07:40 <ttereshc> feel free to ping me for other reviews as well
15:07:45 <daviddavis> I always err on the side of tech preview
15:07:51 <daviddavis> ttereshc++
15:07:51 <pulpbot> daviddavis: ttereshc's karma is now 263
15:07:57 <ggainey> ttereshc++
15:07:57 <pulpbot> ggainey: ttereshc's karma is now 264
15:08:01 <ggainey> daviddavis: smart man :)
15:08:11 <ppicka> #info ppicka has joined triage
15:08:11 <ppicka> !here
15:08:11 <pulpbot> ppicka: ppicka has joined triage
15:08:21 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
15:08:21 <mikedep333> !here
15:08:21 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
15:08:56 <daviddavis> ok anyting else?
15:09:23 <daviddavis> so I will start the release on monday
15:09:30 <bmbouter> +1
15:09:33 <daviddavis> thank you all
15:09:36 * ggainey releases a loud cheer
15:09:37 <ggainey> :)
15:09:39 <daviddavis> #endmeeting
15:09:39 <daviddavis> !end