15:00:05 <ttereshc> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2021-01-19 go/no-go for 3.10.0
15:00:05 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
15:00:05 <ttereshc> !start go/no-go for 3.10.0
15:00:05 <pulpbot> Meeting started Tue Jan 19 15:00:05 2021 UTC.  The chair is ttereshc. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:00:05 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:05 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2021-01-19_go/no-go_for_3.10.0'
15:00:05 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
15:00:13 <x9c4> #info x9c4 has joined triage
15:00:13 <x9c4> !here
15:00:13 <pulpbot> x9c4: x9c4 has joined triage
15:00:15 <daviddavis> #info daviddavis has joined triage
15:00:15 <daviddavis> !here
15:00:16 <pulpbot> daviddavis: daviddavis has joined triage
15:00:18 <ggainey> #info ggainey has joined triage
15:00:18 <ggainey> !here
15:00:18 <pulpbot> ggainey: ggainey has joined triage
15:00:25 <ttereshc> oops, was a wrong command?
15:00:32 <ttereshc> I seem to start triage
15:00:52 <ttereshc> anyway here is hte list of items for 3.10 https://bit.ly/3ir241T
15:01:21 <ttereshc> and we plan to have a release in a week
15:01:30 <ggainey> yus
15:01:36 <ttereshc> anything is forgotten?
15:01:43 <daviddavis> not that i know of
15:01:45 <ttereshc> anything which is not a blocker?
15:02:02 <dkliban> !join
15:02:02 <pulpbot> dkliban: Error: You don't have the admin capability. If you think that you should have this capability, be sure that you are identified before trying again. The 'whoami' command can tell you if you're identified.
15:02:09 <dkliban> #info dkliban has joined triage
15:02:09 <dkliban> !here
15:02:09 <pulpbot> dkliban: dkliban has joined triage
15:02:31 <x9c4> Id like to add https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8018
15:02:45 <daviddavis> +1
15:02:48 <dkliban> +1
15:02:51 <ggainey> +1
15:03:08 <ttereshc> done
15:03:10 <ttereshc> good one
15:03:14 <ggainey> concur
15:03:45 <ttereshc> the biggest items are the labels and the import/export task, imo
15:03:53 <ttereshc> are they on track?
15:04:25 <ggainey> ttereshc: I'm trying to get a PR in for import-check today - needs some refactoring and a test, so might be tomorrow
15:04:31 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
15:04:31 <mikedep333> !here
15:04:31 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
15:04:38 <ttereshc> great
15:04:43 <daviddavis> I'd say so. only filtering is left and it shouldn't be but a day or two.
15:04:52 * ggainey cheers
15:05:04 <ttereshc> should we have a check in on Friday?
15:05:09 <ggainey> +1
15:05:13 <daviddavis> +1
15:05:14 <x9c4> +1
15:05:15 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
15:05:15 <ipanova> !here
15:05:15 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
15:05:26 <ttereshc> ok, any installer concerns or issues?
15:05:57 <ttereshc> mikedep333, ^
15:06:01 <mikedep333> I don't think we have any.
15:06:14 <ttereshc> all right then
15:06:15 <dkliban> baack to pulpcore ...
15:06:20 <ttereshc> sure
15:06:26 <dkliban> i want us to merge https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/799 for 3.10
15:06:41 <dkliban> and it has a corresponding PR in pulp_installer
15:06:58 <bmbouter> #info bmbouter has joined triage
15:06:58 <bmbouter> !here
15:06:58 <pulpbot> bmbouter: bmbouter has joined triage
15:07:08 <daviddavis> dkliban: me too
15:07:25 <mikedep333> The corresponding pulp_installer PR is all ready to go, so I approve of that part.
15:07:32 <ttereshc> yeah, we better merge it soon
15:07:49 <ttereshc> dkliban, I think if it's ready by Monday, it's fine
15:08:03 <ttereshc> however I wouldn't block the release on it
15:08:06 <dkliban> sounds good
15:08:21 <dkliban> i'll work with ewoud to get it finished up this week
15:08:25 <bmbouter> +1
15:08:32 <bmbouter> dkliban: should we swap our requested changes?
15:08:34 <ggainey> +1, sounds great
15:08:43 <bmbouter> I can lgtm it and you can then be the final lgtm post followup?
15:09:10 <ttereshc> just a reminder that there are 3-4 small tasks for 3.10, all the deprecation removals and tech preview
15:09:12 <dkliban> bmbouter: i'll just ping you when it's ready
15:09:20 <ttereshc> if anyone has time for it, please do it
15:09:35 <ttereshc> if not, I'll look on Friday for volunteers
15:09:51 <ttereshc> I think we are done. Last call?
15:10:28 <ttereshc> #endmeeting
15:10:28 <ttereshc> !end