14:02:22 <ipanova> #startmeeting Pulp Triage 2021-03-23 go/no-go 3.12 release
14:02:22 <ipanova> !start go/no-go 3.12 release
14:02:22 <ipanova> #info ipanova has joined triage
14:02:22 <pulpbot> Meeting started Tue Mar 23 14:02:22 2021 UTC.  The chair is ipanova. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:02:22 <pulpbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:02:22 <pulpbot> The meeting name has been set to 'pulp_triage_2021-03-23_go/no-go_3.12_release'
14:02:22 <pulpbot> ipanova: ipanova has joined triage
14:03:45 <ttereshc> #info ttereshc has joined triage
14:03:45 <ttereshc> !here
14:03:45 <pulpbot> ttereshc: ttereshc has joined triage
14:03:50 <ipanova> the milestone is https://pulp.plan.io/versions/182
14:04:24 <ggainey> #info ggainey has joined triage
14:04:24 <ggainey> !here
14:04:24 <pulpbot> ggainey: ggainey has joined triage
14:05:00 <ipanova> we can take this off 3.12 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8048
14:05:38 <ipanova> this one we can keep for 3.12 but not treat as blocker https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7316
14:05:41 <ipanova> thoughts? :0
14:05:42 <mikedep333> #info mikedep333 has joined triage
14:05:42 <mikedep333> !here
14:05:42 <pulpbot> mikedep333: mikedep333 has joined triage
14:06:55 <ipanova> people, talk to me :)
14:07:01 <ttereshc> +1
14:07:03 <ttereshc> for both
14:07:05 <ggainey> ipanova: sorry, I'm trying to read the issues ;)
14:07:14 <bmbouter> #info bmbouter has joined triage
14:07:14 <bmbouter> !here
14:07:14 <pulpbot> bmbouter: bmbouter has joined triage
14:07:40 <ttereshc> fwiw, I'm looking at the query here https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/issues?query_id=173
14:07:42 <ggainey> um, ok - 8048 has a PR but there's a problem with it, is that why we want to move it off of 3.12?
14:07:53 <ttereshc> it's harder to see statuses on the milestone view
14:08:07 <ggainey> yeah same
14:08:17 <bmbouter> yup
14:08:33 <bmbouter> so we need to obviously get through this work, but in terms of having the right list, I think this is the right list
14:08:36 <ipanova> ttereshc:  you can just then click on the milestone issues :)
14:08:39 <bmbouter> except 8048 can come off 3.12
14:08:54 <ttereshc> ggainey, yes, there is a problem that we are trying to understand why the objects can't be represented
14:08:56 <ipanova> ggainey: what's the deal with this issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7904 ?
14:09:03 <ggainey> checking
14:09:45 <ggainey> ipanova: I don't have an answer yet, but it's entirely reproduceable. I'm planning on picking that up since I've bee inside the importer-code most recently
14:09:58 <ipanova> ggainey: ack
14:10:18 <ipanova> as a side note rhui has confirmed we can deliver this release after Esater
14:10:30 <ggainey> import does repos in parallel, I'm guessing its an artifact of appstream depending on base causing an unexpected reserved-resource problem
14:10:34 <ggainey> kk
14:10:37 <ipanova> should we decide to release on April 6 instead of March 30th
14:10:54 <ggainey> anyway, RE 8048 and 7316, I'm ok w/the suggestions
14:11:06 <ggainey> 30MAR seems pretty risky
14:11:13 <ttereshc> April timeline looks more viable to me
14:11:23 <ipanova> mikedep333: any installer insights/problems?
14:12:00 <ipanova> ggainey: to be honest if we release march 30, who's gonna use it anyway people will be on holiday
14:12:13 <ggainey> heh also true
14:12:37 <mikedep333> ipanova: no
14:12:43 <ipanova> sweet
14:12:57 <ipanova> so given all this work on our list, are we go April 6th?
14:13:30 <ggainey> that would be suggestion, aye
14:14:09 <bmbouter> I'm ok w/ either of these
14:14:34 <bmbouter> my last working day to contribute is Apr 1 and I plan to be done with my items for 3.12 by then (and merged)
14:15:12 <ttereshc> so it seems it will give you couple more days if we release in April
14:15:17 <bmbouter> I think we should go ahead and move 7316 off 3.12 so we can focus on the things we need to get done for 3.12
14:15:18 <ttereshc> sweet
14:15:27 <bmbouter> ttereshc: yeah I was planning to be done earlier but yeah
14:15:34 <ggainey> bmbouter: concur RE 7316
14:15:37 <bmbouter> having more time is ok with me tho!
14:15:43 <ttereshc> ;)
14:16:47 <ipanova> ok i can take 7316 off
14:17:06 <ipanova> well, i moved it to 3.13
14:17:10 <ggainey> +1
14:17:15 <ttereshc> ty
14:18:10 <ipanova> i am bout to declare this meeting adjourned, last call?
14:18:17 <ggainey> +1
14:19:08 <ipanova> #endmeeting
14:19:08 <ipanova> !end